Pre Account Opening
- Always deal only with SEBI registered intermediaries / authorized persons. Check with the Exchange to see whether the member
is registered with the Exchange
- Please carry out due-diligence before registering as client with any Intermediary. Further, you are requested to carefully read
and understand the terms and conditions and the contents stated in the Risk Disclosure Document, which forms part of
investor registration requirement for dealing through brokers in Stock Market.
- Do not deal with any third party / unregistered intermediaries / authorized person.
- Do not be influences by information which is not originated from an appropriate source
- Do not be misled by rumors or tips
- Do not get carried away by luring advertisements, if any, media reports on corporate developments, as they could be misleading
- Do not undertake deals on behalf of others
- Do not fall prey to promises of guaranteed returns.
- Do not blindly imitate investment decisions of others who may have profited from their investment decisions.
- Do not leave signed blank Delivery Instruction Slips (DIS) of your depository account.
- Do not sign blank Delivery Instruction Slips (DIS) and keep them with the Depository Participant or broker to save time.
- Do not reveal your password to any other person.
- Do not forget to take note of risks involved in the investment.
- Do not accept unsigned / duplicate contract note / confirmation memo.
- Do not make payment in cash / delivery of securities from any account other than own beneficiary account.
- Do not delay payment / deliveries of securities of Brokers / Sub-broker.
- Do not make payment of money / delivery of securities in the personal account of the authorized persons / sub-broker / employees of the trading member.
For further details on Investor Rights and Obligations and other related issues, please refer to the Investor Forum section on the NSE
Website at www.nseindia.com or the booklet 'Guiding light for Investors'
, a copy of which is available with the TM/ Registered Sub-broker